Friday, May 09, 2003

I had two dreams last night. One where I was cheated of my winnings while playing roulette. The other where I peed on the floor, thinking that was where I was supposed to pee, on the floor that is.

I probably had the peeing dream because I had to pee when I woke up. It was definitely a need to pee and not a desire to pee. Unless of course you consider it a desire due to the need. It wasn't a desire because it still hurts when I pee. I have come to the conclusion that it will never feel good again when I pee. I had hope in that medication, but I just finished it off and it still feels like lemon juice in a cut. A cut in my urethra. Stupid medication. Oh, and I found a hard to read label UNDER the cap saying, "Not a child proof lid." Great...AFTER buying the medication, and AFTER taking it for a really long time, I find out it is not child proof. If I had kids...I would sue. If I had kids...I probably wouldn't be in college.

Grant's "I recently watched these movies" review:

X2- excellent (no pun intended...or maybe it was)
The Believer- good

Grant's "I recently read these books" review:

Trainspotting- excellent
A Clockwork Testament or Enderby's End- excellent
Basketball Diaries- excellent
Forced Entries- excellent

Oh, I also had this dream where I hadn't slept in like 3 nights and had barely eaten because I had way too much on my mind. OH WAIT...that wasn't a dream.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net