Tuesday, August 29, 2006



Catching up With

First order of business, the last poll. You remember, the one you didn't like? The one about symbolic logic. Yeah. That one. I only got three votes. The questions was basically "not not a and b therefore:", and the answer would then be "not a and not b." Two people were way off, Megan guessed right (high-five!), and since the only person I know who went to Cal Poly is Kevin, and he is even better at symbolic logic than I, and I accidentally erased his answer, I'll assume he got it right too. Good work team!

Second order of business, I am now back in school and will be essentially ignoring you (the collective you) till about the 12th-ish of December. If you catch me during a break, or when I'm having a nervous breakdown from all the studying you very well might get me to go out and have a crazy night of shenanigans.

Third order of business, Fifty50 has some new stuff up but is slowly dying without your help! Go there! Post random crap! Do it now!

Fourth order of business, I'll be posting tons of pictures from the last days of summer very soon. You may look at them and be jealous of all the fun that was had.

Fifth order of business, go see Kindred Fall at the Roxy tomorrow (Wednesday) night at like 6:30. Or call me to ask about the time. I'll totally buy you a shot of Patron. Or maybe Cazadores. Or maybe just Sauza because that other stuff is expensive.

Sixth order of business, I have class in an hour or so, I'm going now. But first I will leave you with this:



I sincerely hope this needs no explanation.


EDIT: Here are the pictures!


No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net