Monday, September 10, 2007



You Can Stand Under My Umbrella

With the MTV Movie Awards now over (no, I didn't watch it, I was busy working 30 hours a week and calling it part time), I thought I might do a little bragging. Rihanna, a newish pop singer who is actually surprisingly good won best single and best video (the highest award at said event).

The cool part is that my sister Ashley helped out with the video.

Due to time constraints in video shoots, they needed a body/dance double for an effect where Rihanna is dancing while waves of liquid splash across her while she stays dry. So my sister was Rihanna's double who did the dance dressed in a black bodysuit while people threw buckets of water on her.

It's pretty cool to know that my sister was deemed a good enough dancer to 'appear' in a video that is taking the pop-world by storm (oh wow, that was not meant to be a water pun).

Here's a screen capture of the effect:













And here's the video in case you're interested:


No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net