Tuesday, October 02, 2007



Mid Twenties...Here I Come

Wow, I just wrote this huge self-pitying weblog about how hard it is to do anything on ones birthday and how birthdays used to mean so much more when we were kids. Phew. Glad I caught that one before it was published.

In other news, it's my birthday in roughly 5 days! Weeeeeee!

If anyone wants to try and do dinner or something some time around the 7th (probably after) I'd be up for it. Mass amounts of tests and papers prohibit much celebrating, but I can take a night off, right?


5 comments:

Aaron said...

Technically, I think 24 is already mid-20s. You get two more years before you're in your LATE 20s. And THAT is scary! :-O

I vote for an amazing party.

Anonymous said...

I also vote for an amazing party. Guitar hero 80s what what???

-keika

Grant said...

Haha....ok ok, big party. Let's figure out when.

Also, I guess by "mid-twenties" I meant literally the middle of the twenties.

And yeah, late twenties IS scary.

Anonymous said...

Down with Big Party! Up with Amazing Party!!

-Meganses

Aaron said...

AMAZING AMAZING!

Amazing?

generated by sloganizer.net