Monday, April 06, 2009

I've been getting e-mails from some dating website and thought it was just spam. I decided to unsubscribe from a list I never actually subscribed to when I was brought to a profile page for a fellow "greenmoose." Here's a grab from the page:

And some more:

Now I'm pretty sure nobody would go through these lengths for a joke that only I would see. I guess this Hitler-loving Brit accidentally put my e-mail address in as his own and I'm getting his notifications.

Whatever the case, I guess this proves that not everyone who chooses "greenmoose" as a screen name shares similarities.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I bet this is similar to my brother's myspace page... one night one of Kevin's friends god drunk and annoyed with Kevin so he decided to create a profile for him to publically mock him. You should check it out sometime if I haven't shown it to you already... funnier than this guy's.

generated by sloganizer.net