Wednesday, May 19, 2004


Hate Mail..er...Hate Comments

Hey kids, I just got a nice comment on my last post in which I talked about being incredibly busy and really really tired. I never said anything about wanting to die, I never said anything about how horrible my life is. Here is the comment I just received on that post:

"Yeah well another couple kids in Iraq lost their appendages today so cram it. But oh I'm sure it's real horrible for you."
-Abdual

Well, Abdual, thank you for the comment. Now let's think about what you said, shall we? First off, thank you SO much for setting me straight. I mean gosh, for a second there I must have thought that me being tired and busy was worse than horrendous suffering. Without you I might have accidentally considered myself worse off than those kids. You are truly on the road to being a great politician or lawyer since you are obviously quite good at twisting words.

Secondly, nice logic there Abdual. If we are to take your comment seriously then nobody can feel any emotion at all because someone else in the world is probably feeling that same emotion to a higher degree. ie: I feel happy, but that obviously is discredited since someone just won 6 million dollars in the super lotto jackpot and that guy is most likely happier than I am.

So the anger you felt about my post? Sorry...doesn't matter...because I bet those poor Iraqi kids are angrier than you are about losing their arms and legs, so your anger doesn't mean anything.

Next time you might want to think twice about making a stupid comment Abdual.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net