Sunday, May 15, 2005



Catharsis through Music

Last night was the big Chapman show for us, (The Parachutes). Highlights include (in no particular order):

-finally finishing setup 8 1/2 hours after starting
-sporting my new mohawk-i-er mohawk
-getting totally buzzed on 1 Red Bull since I don't drink caffeine
-listening to Odelia and Eagle and Talon
-getting mesmerized by a disco ball
-having my cut of Metropolis match up to our set perfectly
-people screaming "Go Parachutes!" and other compliments during the set
-being the only band to get an encore
-having the Willowz hate me since I was stuck doing sound
-having a fan ask for our signatures
-finding out I had a mini fan-club of girls
-having a guy from a record company love us
-finally getting to sleep at 4am or so


Oh...and very odd coincidence that has nothing to do with the show. A few days ago I shaved my fauxhawk into a mohawk. Guess what I did exactly a year ago on that same date? Shaved my fauxhawk into a mohawk. I'm starting to repeat actions. This could get interesting.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net