Saturday, March 11, 2006



Hey Boys and Girls...

It's Out of Context Saturday!!!

In this special edition I will offer you all some of my recent favorite out of context quotes. Names (other than mine) and faces have been changed to secure privacy. Enjoy!

Recent e-mail conversation

her: yeah you better go straight away to the hardware store and get some nylon rope to tie urself up with- and have someone lock u in the closet.
me: duct tape is always more fun. or just rope. hell, even a scarf will do
her: a scarf? but then it gets ruined.
nah rope is restricting but not... binding. does that make sense? you can still move too much. i dunno- even belts are better than rope i think

me: Hmm...I guess it would depend on the belt. Those dress belts with really hard edges would most likely dig in and possibly cut you. Which I guess could be the point? Also...who has a whole bunch of rope sitting around? That might seem suspicious.
her: no no i meant like one of those belts that are cloth and have the little metal buckle you thread it through. does that make sense?
me: yup...a cloth belt would work indeed.


Recent comments made at work

me: Sometimes I'm embarrassed to take it out because...it's just SO big


me: If anyone could do it, it would be you, because your hands are just so big


customer: ...I'm a heavy creamer

I hope I have thoroughly confused, disgusted, or intrigued you all. Goodnight!


No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net