Wednesday, July 05, 2006



An updated life for updated times

This has already been a full summer, and it's only the beginning of July. Here's a short recap of 'things that have happened' for all those I neglect to talk to often enough:


1- Thanks to everyone who partook in the ground-breaking 50Fifty Poll of the Week (which was more like poll of the month). Here are the results for the "Should Grant Get This Tattoo" Poll:

4- Yes.
8- No.
2- He couldn't even take the pain.
4- You're kidding, right?

Now since people can vote more than once, it's possible that somebody just really abhorred the idea of a tattoo on me and voted that. Sadly, I don't base my life on internet polls (wait, maybe not sadly), so you'll all have to wait and see if I actually do it or not. Oh the anticipation!

Now vote on the next poll!


2- After I aced my summer school theology course I went to see Flight of the Conchords with Megan. We hit LA, went to Canters, stood in line for around 4 hours, and got to see the funniest comedy act anywhere in the world. Here is the only photographic proof I have of the event:



No cameras were allowed inside so we took one outside. There are a few more of our feet and the Canters sign, but I'll save you the trouble of scrolling past them.


3- I went to La Quinta with my family. Yes, it was over 110 most days. Yes, I almost died. Here is some photographic evidence of my family's trip (there are hundreds more):



Yeah, were soon all drinking margaritas. The trip also included heat, more heat, golfing, spa stuff, heat, Chad's birthday, a belated father's day, more heat, Chad's dog dying, more heat, an aerial tram, and too much food.


4- After I got back I spent some much needed time away from the heat and with Megan. Part of which was at Christina's second half of her birthday party (since I missed the first half)! Here is some photographic evidence of that crazy little shindig:



Yeah, we're playing Shots N' Ladders. I totally had to take a shot of Peppermint Schnaps (thanks Aro) and we christened Christina's soon to be abandoned apartment with lots of spilled champagne.


5- The 4th was spent at a backyard pool party in Redlands con Megan y la familia de Megan. There was lots of margaritas, lots of swimming (and getting attacked by small children), good food, some distant fireworks, and a very strange venturing into a Sav-On Drugs. Sadly there is no photographic evidence that any of this occured.


6- Now it's the 5th and we're having a belated bowl-o-thon at Lynbrook Lanes for Chad's now belated birthday. There will surely be karaoke, alcohol, bad bowling, good bowling, and pictures. You'll be sure to see them.


And now? Now I will take a short nap. I'm exhausted. Don't worry, you're all caught up on my life now. You can take a deep breath. I'll keep you informed if any other life-altering activities take place.


No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net