Saturday, January 06, 2007



Family Fun For Everyone!!!

Alright boys n' girls (all those in both or neither category are automatically excluded), a fun new game has been implemented into the 50Fifty experience for your enjoyment! Maybe even for your non-enjoyment or to your detriment, but I'm doing it anyway!

Your mission, should you choose to accept it (and you'd better) is to create a caption for the picture I provide you. All you have to do is e-mail me your response and I will read them all, choose the best, and provide the winner with some sort of prize! It could be a slice of Spam, or a brand new car! (though it will likely be the prior taking into account my newly acquired state of "flat broke")

Ready! Go!


When you come up with your oh-so-witty caption, e-mail it to:

greenmoose@gmail.com

I'll post the winner as soon as I get enough responses. Get to it! This could make you famous! Or infamous! Who knows?!?


No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net