Thursday, April 17, 2003

E-bay is gonna get me into trouble. Because of good ol' E-bay I now have not one...but two polaroid cameras. "Why Grant", you might ask, "would you need two polaroid cameras?" This is a question that I just cannot answer. The only thing I can say is that the first one didn't have a flash and I wanted a flash. Or maybe I wanted to take a picture of my polaroid...but obviously needed another polaroid to take a picture of my first polaroid. Wait...what if I want to take a picture of my two polaroid cameras side by side? Then I'll need another one. Egads! I have been caught in a viscious endless loop of buying crap I don't need! Oh well. In the meantime you can enjoy a better (but blurrier) picture of me, my shaved head, my crappy computer, my plastic crow, and a can of coke or two.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net