Tuesday, August 19, 2003

I felt like I had to update. It's 10:06 and my motor skills are not at the top of their game. In fact...I'm going to name my motor skills. They will be named Florentino. Florentino decided that he was going to stay up really late multiple nights in a row and then get up really early a couple mornings in a row. Then do it all over again. This made Florentino tired, and now he isn't very good at typing, or shaving, or taking out contact lenses, or taking antibiotics so Grant's penis doesn't hurt. Florentino is a bad bad boy. I would punish him, but...well...I'm too tired.

I've been going to this weeklong workshop for highschool kids to teach them about cameras and editing and cinematography and stuff and some more stuff and even more stuff. I forgot how not cool most high school kids are. Not that I'm cool, so I should fit right in with them. Most of them want to impress me because they think I'm the cool college kid (little do they know) Plus I'm having to fend off some 17 year old high school girl.....and seriously.....I'm down to one fortune cookie. And my car has five empty Frappachino bottles in it. And I have COMPLETELY lost my ability to juggle pins.

OH, and I saw the movie Spun tonight. Really good. Only there was lots of blurring and bleeping, which was odd, and I'm tired.

Goodnight
Goodnigh
Goodnig
Goodni
Goodn
Good
Goo
Go
.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net