Wednesday, June 16, 2004


My Friend Melatonin

In the past week I have ordered 2 first edition, hard cover, signed books by Will Christopher Baer. "Who?" You might ask. But even if I tell you, you just won't know. That's because I have found myself with the insatiable urge to buy books that, if the author were famous, would become extremely valuable and collected and so forth; but the author is not/will not be famous (at lease to the best of my knowledge) so the books will most likely depreciate in value and I will be stuck with first edition, hard cover, signed books that are merely good for reading. C'est la vie.

Oh, and I saw Mystic River, Stepford Wives, and Saved!. Fantastic acting, coulda been better, and actually had a good message....respectively.

Do you ever find yourself somewhere in life that you never expected to be? Not necessarily some huge change from your original plans, but maybe just some minute shift in what you thought would happen. Maybe just a little deviation from where you thought life might be at your current age. Something you never thought would be part of your life, but now it is, and you aren't even sure how you got to where you are. Or maybe it's the melatonin speaking.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net