Thursday, November 18, 2004


After Ignoring My Website for Some Time...

...I'm back to ramble some.

I'm pretty much more stressed than I have ever been other than that one time I had 2 weeks to learn a semi-lead part for a play and I pretty much had a nervous breakdown. But other than that...yeah, this whole movie thing takes the cake. And I don't want it to take the cake. I like the cake. In fact, if I had the cake right now I would have a piece, but no...the movie thing has taken my precious cake and now I am left cakeless and alone.

On the other hand, my movie should turn out pretty dang good.

Here's a mini-update in one jumbled paragraph: I saw the Grudge and was pretty much scared to sleep for a couple nights, I got a little bit of a raise at *bucks, I was mistaken for Chad Murrey (that kid from One Tree Hill or who used to be on Dawson's Creek), I registered for the last classes I will ever take at Chapman, I got a tiny bit of sleep, I won some tickets at Dave and Busters, I let my room slowly deteriorate and still have no intention of cleaning it, I took on two huge editing projects at the same time, I didn't have my penis dilated (wow, I haven't even mentioned it in a long time), I nearly failed a science test, and I spent a ton more money on the pre-production of my 4 minute film.

Now it's time to sleep. Tomorrow I have to take step 8/35 to get permits to use fake guns in public.

Goodnight...goodnight...again I say goodnight.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net