Saturday, June 25, 2005



Some Eggywegs for My Droogies

Thursday Night
He told me the Xanax would take care of the pain as I hit him harder this time. He wanted me to punch him in the collar bone, but I had this idea that I would break his collar bone and I don't think I could handle the sound that would make. Maybe it was the Jager.

Friday Night
I actually uttered the words, "Can I buy you a drink?" That was the first time I've ever said that in all seriousness. So I bought her a Ten and tonic and we took a polaroid picture...though it's only the back of her head looking away from me and my face looking either confused, sad, or drunk...or all of the above. I told her I would visit her in New York as I gave her a hug. I felt sadness. Then I looked at everyone else who was there to say goodbye to her and buy her drinks and realized I barely knew any of them.

Saturday Night
I just went to the store for the sole purpose of buying toilet paper. This might not sound odd, but I've never done it before. I suddenly had the odd image of myself standing in line with toilet paper...and that's it. You know, like when you see a couple in a store and all they are buying is condoms. Usually they'll pick up some extra items like a toothbrush and toothpaste and some mouthwash...like they're going to trick people into thinking that they came to the store because they had the undeniable urge to have a very clean mouth.

Walking back to my brother's house I passed a blue thong laying on the walkway. It wasn't there when I left 20 minutes earlier. Something very strange must have happened in my absence.


No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net