Wednesday, August 24, 2005



Logic Will Break Your Heart

I have successfully "completed" my first day of what is sure to be a rigorous test of my wits. And I'm off to a strange start. I hate being late, yet I was almost late to both of my classes. Once due to a trainee at the campus coffee shop, and once due to lack of parking.

8:30am is metaphysics with a mental giant of the philosophy world and an utter genius who expects anyone and everyone to be able to understand the simpler side of an unsimple subject though none of us do.

And each time I come home I walk into my new room and half forget that I have yet to unpack half of my things due to constant distraction from old pictures and poems, new art projects, attempts at decorating, and tripping over boxes and smacking my shins into hard objects.

Somehow I feel at home in the messiness.

So I sit here with a mudslide from a plastic jug entitled Friday's Mudslide and I already make plans for crazy adventures to Vegas and Arizona and ignore the unpacked boxes and really ignore certain memories which are brought boldly into the present due to artifacts of an older life.

Life is truly unpredictable, interesting, and above all...good.


No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net