Thursday, November 24, 2005



This is going to sound stupid...

...maybe even over-indulgent, over-sympathetic, self-indulgent, and over-emotional, so don't read it if you don't like things that fit into any of those categories. Or if you don't like hyphenated words because apparently I'm on a roll.

I feel like I will never find the things I once thought I would find. Or, to be less vague, I feel like I will never find love like the love I once thought I would find. I have fallen into that rut of feeling pangs of pain at the sight of what is at least topically true love. So I sit here and wonder how low I will have to drop my standards or how low I will have to stoop or how much I will have to change my views of what love should be or how hard it would be to find someone who fits my current views.

All I want is all-consuming, life-changing, heart-pounding, intellectually stimulating, totally forgiving, unrelentless, never ending, soul sharing, blood-pumping, utterly intense, utterly passionate, utterly unmistakable, forever encouraging, Can't Possibly Live Without You, perpetually connected, Your Breath Is My Breath, never ever looking back, unconditional two-become-one kinda love.

I mean, come on, that's not too much to ask for, is it?


No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net