Monday, January 09, 2006

Arts and Crafts with Your Host: Grant Paige

I got some duper-duper heavy-duty sliders put on my truck a couple days ago. Alas, despite good work, they forgot to give me sliders that were already painted. So for the past 3 days I have been, well, you'll see...



Note: Sliders.

Also Note: Lack of black on said sliders




I wrapped my truck like a fresh bottle of alcohol ready to make its maiden voyage into the anti-alcohol-in-public world




I donned gloves and a surgical mask in preparation for the task at hand




I primed...




...and painted...




...and painted...




...and was visited by my kitty friend...




...and painted (Is this getting redundant yet? I just wanted you to feel how much pain I went through)...




...and 3 days later, I have a nice, shiny, finished product!




Oh, and then I was bored so I counted and rolled my change. Apparently I have a lot of quarters



No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net