Tuesday, January 03, 2006



"So alone into the cold new year without another word from her"

It seems that I have failed miserably. I usually post a list of new years resolutions in January and then in December I recap to see how successful I was. Somehow I didn't do any resolutions last January, so I'll just have to consider myself a fantastic success since no resolutions means nothing to live up to...and boy did I live up to nothing...yes!

Alright boys and girls and the rest of you, here it is:

Grant's 2006 Resolutions

-go skydiving
-read the 15 books of my collection that I have yet to read
-get in better shape
-record a demo CD with Parachutes
-get straight A's in my masters program
-have no more than one dilation you know where
-edit at least one semi-major project
-write more in my journal and on this site
-eat tomatoes without cringing
-get over the past
-not spend a single coin

Alright, there's a semi-comprehensive list that I will attempt to accomplish. Happy new year yall.


p.s. Whoever can guess where the quote is from gets a high five


No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net