Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Happy new year everyone. I don't know how you spent the last few minutes of the somewhat hellish, somewhat incredible 2002, but I spent it in some borrowed pajamas drinking martinellis out of plastic champagne glasses. Doesn't get much better than that. No...I'm serious. I have never made new year's resolutions...but hey...it's never too late to start.

Grant's New Years Resolutions for 2003

-- to not write "2002" on everything for the next three months
-- to write more in my journal
-- to take a road trip
-- to go to at least one big concert
-- to write at least five songs for my band
-- to never use the phrase "bling bling"
-- to stop leaving listerine pocket mint packages in my pants when i wash them
-- to never do a cover of the song "jenny from the block"
-- to quit my job at schlotzskeys
-- to take the condom off my bike seat (don't ask...I didn't put it there)
-- to move into my first house
-- to learn how to write more than just "grant" in hebrew
-- to not end up naked in front of a group of more than three
-- to never convince myself that i can sing well
-- to read at least twenty books (with more words than pictures)
-- to find at least one occasion for which i have to dress up
-- to cry at least one tear because i am so happy

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net