Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Ok, it took me 4 hours to get to this point. "This point" being the point where I have the internet in my room. I've been working on getting the connection up for four hours now, and I now have access to my beloved internet. I was going through some pretty bad withdrawls...but the shaking has subsided, and I have an appetite again. Time for another mini-update? YES!

--my "nearly broken toe" IS broken...or at least it sure seems that way
--i start bartending school on Monday
--my girlfriend bought me a Maxim when I wasn't feeling well...I have the coolest girlfriend in the universe
--i am (shamefully) addicted to Sex and the City

Since moving into this new house, I have been confronted with a new task...shopping. Oh I shopped before...but never like I have to shop now. This new task of shopping has led me to the 98 cent store. Oh the wonderous glories of anything you want for a mere 98 cents. I was, however, taken back by some of the items you could buy for less than a dollar. I have, since then, compiled a list of items that should, under ALL circumstances, cost more than a dollar...otherwise...think of the consequences:

--hair dye
--meat or dairy products
--surplus pack of condoms
--bike helmet
--rock climbing carabeener
--3 pack of underwear
--10 pack of razors
--vitamins
--safety goggles
--buzzsaw blades
--gun ammo

However, all microwave food items are acceptable at the cost of 98 cents. As are peanut butter fudge cookies. Like the ones I'm about to consume.
.
.
.
.
.
dangit...i got chocolate on the keyboard...

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net