Sunday, July 27, 2003

Yesterday Naomi and I found a pair of roller skates and a pair of rollerblades. Amazingly, the roller skates fit her, and the rollerblades fit me. So we headed outside, wearing said shoes with wheels, even though neither of us had used these modes of transportation in years. Naomi stayed on the driveway, which was very smart. I, being young and influence able, decided to be like those cool x-games guys and jump off the curb. So I did just that...jumped off the curb...only I didn't look cool. Most likely because I fell. Now I have a big hole in my jeans, and a big hole in my knee. I got out of the shower last night and as I was about to get dressed I thought to myself, "hey...I should take a polaroid and post it." I took said polaroid, but it's at a funny angle (try taking a picture straight down of your knee) and happened to get a little more than just my knee and leg in the shot...if you know what I mean. Hint hint. Wink wink. Nudge nudge. My goodness, you still don't know what I'm talking about? It was my....*cough*penis*cough*....no, I'd better not say. So no picture of my bloody wound. Sorry.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net