Saturday, December 27, 2003

.
Neverending Memories

I just saw the 19-something's version of 1984 (in movie form) which made me think 2 things: 1) I really want to read that book again, and 2) I sometimes wish that 4 could be 5. If it were possible to take a memory, a feeling, something that is deeply a part of you and just make it go away...would you? I would. There are parts of my life that I have surely learned from and surely gained something from, but given the chance, I would clean them from my memory in a second. If only a little torture and facing your worst fear could make you forget something.

I'm back from San Jo (pronounced "ho") and trying to relax a little. Sure...it seems that I should be relaxed after being home on vacation for a week, but no, I was busy busy busy and am now taking a vacation from my vacation. It was nice however. I even got to see:

Jordan (the Coke fiend (the cola, not the drug))

and:

Kevin (the Coke fiend (the drug, not the cola (just kidding)))

We all played a battle of the sexes board game in which we were asked questions such as "What is spoom?" and "How is dill best stored?" I'll give anyone $5 if they can tell me what spoom is without actually looking it up (I'm gonna have to take your word that you don't look it up, so don't take advantage of my trustworthy nature or I will have to take advantage of a metal baseball bat's hard nature)

It was a great trip, plus I got to drive through SNOW:

as we drove over the 5. It was nice to see some snow the day after Christmas. Yeah yeah, you guys in Oregon and places where you get snow can laugh all you like about having tons of snow, but then I'll laugh as you have to shovel it off of your driveway. I love snow.

And now it's time to sleep. And then I'll be busy all of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. When does it end!?! Goodnight y'all.





p.s. quick movie review:

LOTR: ROTK- Friggin excellent.

Stuck on You- Friggin ok.
.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net