Friday, January 23, 2004

.
Tim Burton and Skittles

Last night Chad and I went to see Big Fish -which- thank God, was a return to his old style. You know Edward Scissorhands? Of course you do. It's like that...not like the crappiest remake of Planet of the Apes you have ever seen. While we waited for the movie to start in the theatre totally packed with 6 people we played skittle wars. If you have never played skittle wars, you must start now. It's easy. Just take two skittles and place them together and then squeeze slowly till one of them crushes the other one. The crusher is the winner which is then pitted against another skittle. The crushee is eaten. I've only gotten a single skittle to win 5 times in a row, but Chad has had the mother of all skittles beat about 20 other skittles.

Oh my gosh...I just realized something...I have no life.

LET THE SKITTLE WARS BEGIN!!!
.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net