Tuesday, February 10, 2004

.
It's Time for a Revolution

I got out of my car after my hip hop class (no, that wasn't a typo) and Naomi came bounding out of her house and said, "I need to go to the sex store for condoms...wanna come with me?" Of course I wanted to, so we drove to ConRev (or Condom Revolution for the less informed...like me) and headed inside. We were looking for non-lubricated, ribbed, colored condoms. This ended up not being as easy as we first thought because I guess that sex stores now only carry weird textured condoms and not ribbed...or at least we couldn't find any. So we settled for lubricated, colored condoms. Four colors, six of each, only $12, not too bad. We drove home with our little black bag full of condoms and went into her room and locked the doors. We spread a towel out on the floor and I opened the first condom and unrolled it. I cut off the tip, sliced it down the side, and Naomi mod podged it on her first sculpture from her sculpture class. We then repeated the process, getting lube all over our hands...that's why we wanted non-lubricated.
.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net