Monday, March 22, 2004

AIM is F'D

So I decided to talk to my good friend Jordan (the girl) on IM and something went wrong. Here's a slightly abridged transcript form that IM session:

G: yo!
J: grantman?
G: yup
J: is that you?
G: no, it's my evil twin. grant is dead.
G: so you'll just have to talk to me
J: i know you're saying stuff but i can't see anything
J: it's just showing up blank
G: hang on
**restarts IM**
G:NOW can you see my writing?
J:oh good
J:happy is important
J:are you in San Jose?
G:no
J:yes?
G:jordan....i have something to tell you....i'm gay
J:sweet! till thursday?
G:yes....just till thursday
G:oh...and i killed a man
J:friday?
G:that's when my next hit is
G:will you marry me?
J:was that a yes or a no?
G:that's what YOU have to tell ME
G:yes or no
G:marriage with me or not?
G:TELL ME
G:you don't love me....do you?
G:talk to me jordan....tell me the truth
J:well, since you're in town, we should hang out sometime really soon!
G:you're avoiding the issue at hand!
G:i need truth
J:oh good
J:i'm glad you're answering that affirmatively
J:i would LOVE to know what you're typing right now
J:it's kind of freaky to not know...
J:like I'm in Scream 4 or something...
G:i give up
G:you're just going to avoid everything i say now
G:that's it...i'm going to marry someone else
G:even though i would have changed my gay-ness just for you
J:i'll bet that was a witty comment you just made...
J:can you read what I'm saying?
G:yes
J:ah
J:i see
J:but not really
J:DANG IT!
G:goodbye forever jordan
G:FOREVER
J:i hope you can hang out. Is your week all booked up?
G:I said goodbye!
J:okay cool
G:i'm leaving since you'd mashed my heart up like a stepped on slug
J:THERE'S NO USE TYPING ME BIG MESSAGES I CAN'T SEE!!!!
J:just stick to one *brrrrrrring!* for yes and two for no!
J:my mom and i are hitting up a spa on thurs
J:but any other day is good
G:f
G:f
J:hmmm...that was a no
J:what are you no-ing?
J:hanging out this week?
G:f
J:so you're NOT in town?
G:f
G:f
J:so you ARE in town
G:f
G:f
J:darn it! this whole time I thought you were in TOWN!!
J:well geez!
J:that makes half the conversation irrelevant
J:come HOME for crying out loud!
G:f
G:f
G:f
J:yeah- well right back at you, pal
J:take THAT!
G:f
G:f
J:YES!
G:f
G:f
J:YES!
G:f
J:HA!

p.s. no, I'm not gay. but yes...I expect Aaron, Ed, and Christina to all have a field day with this.
.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net