Wednesday, March 24, 2004

.
Evil Doctor Pain and His Whatchamacallit of Death

So today I went in for a checkup doctor appointment. Key words hear are "up" and "check" in no particular order. I was told that I would be coming in to have the doctor ask me a few questions. I, being the particularly gullible person I am, believed them under the false pretense of the argumentum ad authority. We are taught that doctors have our best interest in mind...but no my friends...we need to be taught the morbid truth of sadistic doctors under the guise of peaceful people who care deeply for our welfare. I walked in to the waiting room after peeing into a cup and expected to sit down in a chair, wait for the doctor, and answer some simple questions. I was slightly shocked to find the nurse prepping a needle, KY Jelly, and a large pair of metal forceps that go in reverse. Needless to say I was soon naked from the waist down having my urethra dilated....AGAIN. That's THREE times. THREE TIMES! I have had a chunk of metal inside my penis THREE TIMES! I cannot emphasize this enough. If I knew how to make the words blink and a wav. file scream "THREE TIMES!" I would have it happen. And that's not the best part. The best part is that I am signed up for a "checkup" in four months at which I will, once more, be completely violated by this sadist posing as a doctor. After it was done I felt like crying and just couldn't concentrate on the rest of my day. My entire day has sucked because of some simple scar tissue.

I fear I will never again know what it is like to pee normally and not even give it a second thought.



p.s. I'm realizing that I should probably just change the sites name to: 50Fifty...and stories about Grant's penis
.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net