Sunday, March 28, 2004

.
I'll Believe that when Fish Fly

I have horrible horrible news to bestow upon you. The other night I was in bed, attempting to sleep, when the sound of screeching tires woke me from my slumber. Horns were honking, tires were squealing, high pitched girly-screams were echoing through the air, doors were opening and closing, and I awoke the next morning to find out some grave information. We were the victims of a brutal drive-by goldfishing. I know, I know...it's unbelievable, but it's true. For those of you who's lives have yet to be tainted by the cruelty of this world...I will explain what this means. As the car with the offenders drove by they rolled down the window and begin to assail our cars with baggies filled with water and goldfish. Luckily, the bags did not come untied and the fish survived. This harrowing experience has left us all checking under our beds at night, locking our doors, and not talking to strangers. I mean, what's next? Old shoes? Baked goods? Little old women being flung at our cars in the middle of the pitch-black night?

On a serious note...WHO THE HECK THROWS GOLDFISH?!?

Just so you all know, we have adopted the abused pets and they are living happily and healthily in our home.

*sings to the tune of the goldfishes commercial* "Bet you never thought one day you'd see a flying goldfish..."
.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net