Tuesday, February 07, 2006




A Recent Comment...(you guys know I love this)


What's with all the emo boys these days.

Musicians used to be men.

Clint | 02.07.06 - 12:15 am



Yeah, seriously Clint, I miss the days when musicians used to be men. Like the 70's when they wore tights, makeup, and had hair longer than most girls today. And we can't forget the high-pitched voices they sang in.

Or the 80's when male goth bands wouldn't go anywhere without their makeup.

And gosh, Clint, I totally know what you mean. I should really be less emo. I mean my dyed black emo hairstyle that hangs into my eyes, my square-cut/horn-rim glasses, my tight sweaters, and we can't forget that I NEVER smile. Ever.

Do you even know what emo is? It stands for emotive rock and has nothing to do with whatever it is you're sadly attempting to accuse me of.

Next time at least insult me in a creative way that I can appreciate.

xoxo, Grant


No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net