Wednesday, May 31, 2006



Everything Changed, Then it Changed Again...
(or)
Niceno-Constantinopolitan-Chalcedonian Orthodoxy

At this point in time, here and now, at this very moment, I, myself (not referring to anyone but me), have a considerable (and quite substantial) grasp, death-grip even, of my use, as was previously stated at least for the time being, of pleonasm.

Oh, and please forgive my nerdiness.

And my fragmented thoughts.

But here are some of them:

1. I have the coolest friends in the entire universe. No, sorry, your friends aren't as cool as mine. Don't believe me? Did your frineds do this:



Yeah...didn't think so.

2. I'm considering getting my motorcycle license this summer.

3. I'm considerably happier than I have been in a long time.

4. I'm considering re-painting my room this summer...you can help.

5. I think I need to do less considering and more doing.

6. Possibly less thinking and more doing as well.

7. Summer plans as of now:

-summer school
-family vacation
-exploration of the Brea hills
-best-friend trip to NY (or other awesome location)
-hanging out with you

---more fragmented thought to come soon.


No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net