Tuesday, June 06, 2006



I think I'm goin back to school
Cause I'm tired of bein a fool
And I'm tired of playin it cool
I think I'm goin back to school


To begin...slightly out of context quotes from my summer school teacher:

There is one part I agree with, it is exceedingly inhospitable to gang-rape your guests.
-Lewis on misinterpretation of hospitality in the Bible

Oh man...the whole western world is convulsing over a diphthong!
-Lewis on diphthongs

They don't all hold hands and sing Kumbaya in Latin backwards
-Lewis on the occult

So yes, there's a big difference between the masons and the boyscouts
-Lewis on a differentiation we all hopefully already knew

Scientology is really Buddhism meets Star Trek
-Lewis on Tom Cruise

We have fun night too...we have egregious heresy night!
-Lewis on how he keeps his kids entertained

::
::

In other news, I finally got my grades in for my last semester and I will now post them because obviously you've all been holding you breath in unparalleled desire to know such information:

Theological Research Methodologies: A-
Philosophy of Religion: B+
History and Normative Systems of Ethics: A-

Now considering that Talbot's Grading Scale of Death has a B+ equaling a 92-93%, and an A- equaling a 94-95%, I'm ok with these grades.

::
::

And now for something completely different:

A friendly reminder from your friends at the I Didn't Get Plastered On My 21st Birthday Club





No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net