Wednesday, June 07, 2006



Love [Them]...as I Have Loved [Them]

Now who can figure out what that slightly amended quote is from? I'll give you a hint...it's from a movie.

I have a favor to ask of you all...send up a little prayer for me tomorrow morning around 9:45am. Yet again I venture into the offices of Dr. K in order to be subjected to a waking nightmare of physical violation. I'll let you all know how it goes since you guys know just about as much about that part of my anatomy as I do.

And now, to make me smile and not think about it, and to make you smile as well, watch these clips...give yourself some time, they're both about 15 minutes long, but totally worth it...also, I'd recommend hitting play, then pause, and giving them time to load a ways before playing them:






No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net