Wednesday, June 14, 2006



In Honour of My Final Tomorrow...

...we will now have Out of Context Quotes with Professor Lewis:

"What else is in the news? Aside from Brittany Spears probably having dropped her baby again."
-Lewis on actually news-worthy items of discussion

"I got your tests back and...everyone who took the test...got a grade."
-Lews...being a smartass

"Seriously, Joseph Smith must have been eating magic mushrooms at the time. He went, wait, what's the technical term...he went whackjob on everyone."
-Lewis on Mormonism

"That's the problem when 15 year-old boys start cults with a magic rock and a hat."
-Lewis, once more on Mormonism

"Dude, I got a charley-horse between the ears on that one."
-Lewis on his own insanely difficult definitions


In other news, my summer school midterm is tomorrow. A few days after...I am free. FREE! Oh the joy that will come with my freedom. You have no idea. Or do you?


No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net