Sunday, January 04, 2009

So this is the new year...

I had this trend of making new year's resolutions and then checking up on how I did once January of the next year hit. The internet's death-grip on me has loosened over time and I have slipped into complacency in areas that once seemed indescribably important to me. My compatriot Aro recently posted his new year's resolutions much in the same vein of my past posts and inspired (read: guilted) me to resurrect ancient traditions.

New Year's Resolutions - 2009

1 - Find a new job (something in the film world)

2 - Find a new place to live (dependent on resolution #1)

3 - Make a positive major life change (something other than #1 or #2)

4 - Finish Brother's Karamozov and read at least 10 more chapters in Ulysses

5 - Go to the gym more

6 - Grow (whether personally or professionally) in both writing and art

Ok, so there we go. That seems ambitious enough for my taste. In other news, I'll tell ya'll about my new year's eve in a later post. It's late enough that I feel as if I'm indulging in my minor insomnia by writing in the first place, let alone writing about detailed events.

Happy new year to you all and I sincerely hope this is the best year of your life.


2 comments:

-Aaron- said...

Thank you, and likewise!

Megan said...

... too ambiguous.

Good luck. :)

generated by sloganizer.net