Sunday, October 13, 2002

From :
To : "Greenmoose"

Hi there!

I got your email from Jennifer and I just wanted to tell you strait up, I really like 2 F*CK!
She told me u're into f*ckin' too. Lets hookup for a juicy weekend (maybe even this weekend)
and cum together!

can't wait to f*ck like rabbits,
Jen

..............................................................

From : "Greenmoose"
To :

Hi Jen!

It's good to hear that you and Jen are having some nice conversations about me and how into f*cking I am. I'm also really into good spelling...so it looks like you're a winner! And boy do I like it when people use numbers as words. u're 2 cool...strait up! I'm sorry to say that I will have to turn down your offer for a juicy weekend even though it sounds very...um...juicy. And even though I sure hate to turn down an offer to procreate, it's not exactly my thing to hook up with random girls and have sex. That and I kind of have a girlfriend. Looks like you'll have to spend Saturday night on the street corner like usual.

maybe another time...no, maybe not,
Grant

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net