Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Alright...so it's been a while. And for good reason. I'm busy as fcuk (I hope you're not dyslexic). Breakfast Epiphanies not only has a revamped site, but has played two shows in the last week. I'm getting up to speed at Schlotzkey's Deli (so that's one smoked turkey on sourdough with everything we normally put on it?) And I've finally started to eat more. Over a 72 hour period of time I had eaten three minimal and very non-nutritious meals. Then my body got angry. Here's the dialogue that ensued:

body: hey...idiot...you aren't feeding me anymore.
me: yeah...so?
body: that doesn't make me happy.
me: so?
body: so? so try and function normally without my compliance.

That's about the time that my body gave out on me. I decided that nearly fainting a number of times was enough reason to start rehabilitating my malnourished body. And other than that...I'm learning Hebrew, I'm making a public service announcement for The United Way, I'm planning a costume for Halloween, I'm reading like crazy, and every once in a while I'm going to class and sleeping. Those last two aren't separate by the way.

So go and read The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath, and Still Ain't Seen Nothin' Commin' by...um...shoot. By this incredibly articulate 15 year old.

I'm going to go and do something else now. Please forgive me for ignoring you my lovely readers. Maybe for your dedication I'll send you some Breakfast Epiphanies merchandise. We now have buttons!!!

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net