Saturday, October 12, 2002

October 11- 1:00am: Del Taco
October 12- 2:00am: Jack in the Box

this is kind of a disturbing trend...

So I have no life. Wait...scratch that...I have too much life. In other words...I don't have the lazy slacker life I'm used to. I now have a job at a deli with an unpronouncable name where I get to brush up on my spanish. I was abducted into next weeks "airband" show, in which I am the bassist for a new rendition of Gwen's I'm Just a Girl. Breakfast Epiphanies is trying to record its next demo CD. And amidst all this I have to find time to eat (see above chart).

Speaking of the band...we're stackin' on the gigs. So if you're in the Orange area...come by and see us:

most Mondays: The Ugly Mug Cafe (on Glassell, by Chapman University) 9:00-11:00
October 25th: Chapman University, Henley basement 7:00-10:00
October 26th: Chapman University 4:00-6:00

And it just hit me. It's 2:30am, I have to be up at 10:00 for band practice, I'm feeling disgustingly ill from consuming an Ultimate Cheeseburger (otherwise known as the Ultimate-take-away-2-years-of-your-life-with-every-Cheeseburger), and I have absolutely nothing interesting to say. So I'll leave you with everyone's favorite game:

GUESS WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!

ed: "12 inches is so much better"
me: "no way...6 inches is perfectly fine"
ed: "dude...you need 12 inches"
me: "12 inches is way too much, i'm happy with my 6 inches"

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net