Friday, November 22, 2002

It seems that someone has secretly conditioned me with Pavlovian methods. I'm just walking along, doing something or other, when out of the blue I really have to pee. Like really really. And it always seems to be at certain times...like when I'm entering my dorm room. And the only explanation I can come up with is some kind of visual or auditory conditioning. You know...like Pavlov’s dogs that would salivate when he rang a bell. Only it's not dogs, it's me, and I'm not salivating, I'm having to pee, and I'm not hearing a bell, I'm...well...that's the problem. I'm not sure what it is that must be triggering these intense desires to pee. If desire is in fact that correct word. It's more of a need. And this leads to another oddity. Where does it come from? No, not the desire/need...I'm talking about the urine. I promise you I don't drink as much liquid as what comes out of me in a day. Right...this just got kind of gross...my apologies...but I'm continuing anyway. We'll use today for example. Today I drank a Jamba Juice, a glass of water, and a small cup of coffee. What is that...35 fluid ounces? Sure. And how many times did I urinate? Um...allot. Ok, so this isn't a very statistic filled analysis...you'll just have to take my word for it. And believe me it's slightly unnerving when you seem to be pouring out liquid that you didn't put in. So as I see it I have a couple options here. I can: 1) get one of those things that you wear that you hook up to yourself so you just go when you have to and it goes into a little plastic baggy 2) wear headphones all day to block out any sound, and look at the ground as much as possible or 3) stop drinking any liquids. I think I'll go with three.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net