Thursday, October 07, 2004


14-41

Hola mis amigos. Hoy es mi cumpleanos. I had work at 4am and I was forced to wear a little golden crown that, let's just say didn't make me look very manly. Earlier in this week the wearing of the crown was used a punishment. So I guess the crown is punishment or reward depending on the situation. The customers were split into 3 groups. The first third thought I lost a bet. The second third thought it was my birthday. The third third thought I was coming out of the closet. One of our customers even explained his desire to get me on the counter and spank me. Oh yes...birthdays at *bucks.

Then it was off to class, class, and more class. Then it's band practice. Then it's 10pm. Then I didn't do anything for my birthday. Wee!

Here's a New End Original song just to be like all the angsty teens out there. This isn't how I feel...just a good song....download it....illegally.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net