Sunday, October 31, 2004


Devil's Night

After getting sick and having to work at *bucks anyway and not sleeping and "waking up" sicker than before and having to go to a film shoot all day, I realized that Shauna's birthday party/haloween party was TONIGHT and not tomorrow night. I still had nothing to wear, so I hurried over to the costume shop and bought some Ben Nye and meticulously applied a bald cap and a half a pound of blue grease paint. Paired with all black clothing, I was a Blue Man. As in, one of the Blue Man Group. Only I was groupless. The stuff stung my eyes and my nose was/is running thereby streaking the paint and then it took over half an hour to scrub MOST of it off (meaning I'll be in church tomorrow with some blue eyeliner looking stuff on), but I was told it looked pretty darn good.

Naomi was Stevin Tyler. She wore a sock in her pants. She tried to poke me with it.

Other costumes consisted of a catholic school boy paired with a priest with a fake penis sticking out of his robe, Smokey the Bear, the kid from Rushmore, a group of four or five leather clad policewomen, and some guy who I think made his face look like a baseball.

Now it's time to drink some tea and sleep. And then I'm off to church, another six hour shoot, writing a paper for class, doing homework for class, and then work at 4am Monday morning. Wee!


No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net