Monday, February 07, 2005


The Haven is Gone...Now Where Shall I Go?

It started with 4 shots of espresso, chapped lips, and a spilled drink. It ended with chocolate caked on my clothing, blurry vision, and an incoherant speech pattern.

Thus the aptly named Day From Hell begun.

Though I somehow see Hell as always being night. You never see paintings of Hell with a nice bright sun shining down on everyone as their flesh is burnt off and they gnash their teeth for all of eternity. Then again, you never really see a "sky" in those paintings either.

So maybe thus begun the pseudo-aptly named Time From Hell.

Then again I've had much worse days. And many people have had much worse days. So maybe Hell is too strong of an image. I mean, seriously.

So it's possible that the Really Bad Time had begun.

The problem now is that Really Bad Time doesn't sound so bad and that was the whole point of me writing this...to point out how bad the day has been. Sadly, in the course of working out the correct terminology I have deftly belittled the badness of said day and left myself with a mere shell of the feeling that the day has bestowed upon me.

Alright alright, fine....and thus begun The Day.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net