Saturday, February 19, 2005



You Can Laugh All You Want...I've Got My Philosophy

The last couple days have been odd to say the least. It all started with seeing a car that had apparently hit a wall and burst into flames Hollywood style. No seriously, half the car was a burnt cinder. Later Chad and I were heading to LA and a huge tanker truck (the long cylindrical type) was pouring white smoke out of the back. The words on the side were "warning: nitrogen cooled refrigerant." There was a hole in the truck and if it blew up I probably wouldn't be here right now. Later a few cars almost hit a big metal tank of gas that had fallen off of a truck that was loaded down with tanks of gas and was headed to the hospital. Later, a car going the opposite direction I was going pulled directly into my lane as if to say, "this is my lane now" and I had to swerve out of his way with about 1 foot to spare, otherwise I would have been in a head on collision going 45mph. My hands shook for about an hour after.

Then at *bucks our one and only blender broke and our back room flooded.

In other news, do you remember Heidi from the Disney channel?

Yeah, that blonde girl. I'm editing her grad film. She was also in 90210. The show not the place.

It is now many hours from when I first started this and in true recent-grant-style I have been distracted by a hundred other things and have now finally returned to a former project. Sadly, it's 11:21pm and I have to be up early. So in closing, I want to say one thing:

Viva La Stache


No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net