Friday, February 25, 2005



I Made A New Header...

...but I think it only looks right using Firefox. So nobody is allowed to see my page unless using Firefox. Ok, that's a lie, but don't be confused if the pictures are in really odd places.

Life is hectic and odd and confusing as always, but good. I'm working too much, cutting films, never ever sleeping, drinking too much coffee, and rarely going out to have fun. And I thought my senior year would be a cakewalk. Um...yeah, what exactly is a cakewalk? I mean other than that stupid game where you walk around in a circle and when the music stops you have to be standing in a numbered square and then a numbered card is pulled out of a basket and if your number is called you get a cake.

Or am I the only one who has done that?

I saw Constantine. I actually thought Keanu did a pretty good job in it. He didn't play the confused guy the whole time, which is new for him, and he never uttered the word, "Woah." All in all a very fun film to watch, slightly confusing since I haven't read the graphic novel, and not a waste of money in my opinion.

Ok, I haven't eaten since 12pm yesterday and I'm meeting with the director of While In Mexico in about 5 minutes. So I'm gone. See you...wait...I was about to say "see you all on the flip side" but I never say that. So, um...see you on the flip side.


No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net