Sunday, September 11, 2005



The Word of the Day is: Catharsis

Yesterday, around lunch time, I was hungry. Chad was at a class reunion in San Jose, so he wasn't around to make really good food that I could steal some of like usual. This left me to fend for myself in the big world of...food. Big world of food? I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore.

The point is that I somehow ended up at a Weinerschnitzel drive-through. No, wait...don't ask me how it happened. I honestly don't remember making the decision. I was just suddenly there and would have felt bad to just drive through and not order.

So I ate a chili cheese burger, a chili cheese hotdog, and french fries. No, there was no chili or cheese on the fries...though that might have been good. I mean, why stop at the burger and hotdog?

Later I remembered why my natural tendency is to stay away from that place. My stomach was thoroughly confused by the horrible horrible (though very tasty) food that I had consumed. Needless to say, I felt a little sick.

And I just made the realization that I don't really know why I'm telling this story. I think Aro is rubbing off on me.

I don't know how to end this now...maybe with a moral or lesson.

And the moral of the story is...THIS is really disturbing

EDIT: I just realized that if you check that site out, all of the large sized boxers are sold out. Only medium are left. What does that tell you about people who eat there?

xoxo, Grant


p.s. I'm feeling a little queasy tonight as well...though not due to Weinerschnitzel


No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net