Sunday, February 10, 2002

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to Disturbed sing Down with the Sickness (oooh AH-AH-AH-AH!!!!)
---feeling lazy

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE (gosh I'm morbid)

My life is finally calming down...and it is definitely time for a slightly upbeat entry. Don't you agree?

I finished off the majority of the interterm movie...and now am down to scrambling back and forth to hurredly finish all the grunt work that the other post-production people don't want to do! Here is how the conversations go...I swear:

Editor: "Yeah, so I have to digitize music for the film."
Director: "That sucks...it's kind of a pain and it's so monotonous."
Editor: "Yeah...I really don't want to do it."
Director: "Then have Grant do it."
Editor: "Ok!"

Sigh~I just get stepped on over and over. And I don't really complain so I guess I can't say anything bad about this getting taken advantage of. Tonight Chelsea (the girl who dresses like me) was in my chair and started to apologize because she came into our room, took over my computer, and sat in my chair. I said, "No worries...if I really didn't want you there I would have said something." Then Chelsea and Aaron look at eachother and Aaron says, "NO you wouldn't!" And...he's right. I would just be like, "No...don't worry...sit there as loooong as you like." Maybe I need to start standing up for myself. But that would end up like this:

Editor: "Grant...you need to digitize the music for Blue Me."
Me: "Um...about that..."
Editor: "So if you could get the tape from Kristian..."
Me: "I really have allot going on and..."
Editor: "...and have it to me by 4:00 today..."
Me: "...I really don't feel like...um...."
Editor: "That would be great...thanks...bye."
Me: "Um...uh...." *sigh*

Maybe I just won't change. Change is too hard sometimes.

I am SO STUPID!!! I was in Blockbuster the other day and just earlier I was talking about wanting to buy Tony Hawk 3 for my PS2 and how I didn't want to spend $50 and it would just suck up ALL my time like an evil leech from hell. And it was a good thing that it was so much. But then I found it in Blockbuster (shoot), used (shoot), and only $30 (SHOOT). I mean...how could I pass that up? So of course I gave in to peer pressure and bought it. It has sadly consumed much more of my time than I would have liked. But hey...now I can play as Grant...who dresses similarly to me and people see me playing and say, "HEY...it's YOU!" And then I lose concentration and fall and bash my head into the concrete in the middle of a McTwist 360 varial and my blood is splattered all over the pavement and everyone goes, "OOOoooh...that HAD to hurt." Too bad you can't take college classes on Tony Hawk.

Ed found a wah pedal for bass under his bed (OH the wonders of what you can find under the bed of a college student) and so I was playing bass with it and it was SO fun. Listen to the beginning of Red Hot Chili Pepper's singing Higher Ground and you will hear something of what it sounds like. mmmm. baaaaaass (it looks just like that btw...only deep maroon...mmmmm).

You know what song I love? Teenage Dirtbag by Weetus. Just thought y'all would like to know. Riiiight.

I'm getting really distracted right now from random things like this phone conversation that is taking place over speakerphone and is just going in loops. And yeah, I need to finish some homework and go to sleep and do stuff like that. I should also clean off the empty pizza boxes from my bed that I have no intention of cleaning off until I actually go to sleep. And I'll update later when my life is more interesting. That should be...tomorrow. Something is bound to happen. Really. So go and live life to the fullest. Just don't do anything I wouldn't do. I guess that means more to some people than it does to others...all depending on how much you know about me. (ooooh....now you're curious aren't you?). Anyway...time to go. Bye for now.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net