Tuesday, February 12, 2002

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to Gorillaz...good stuff
---feeling pretty good....SO DON'T PISS ME OFF!!!

Our little group of misfits went to breakfast the other day and went through our normal routine of trying to find something edible amongst the loads of presentation pieces that look ok but we know from experience taste bad. I walked over to where Aaron and Paul were standing and Aaron got this devious look on his face while he stood there with a bowl of ice cream sprinkles. He held them over the tray next to us which contained scrambled eggs and looked at Paul with a "you'd better give me my ransom money" type look and slowly tipped the cup. Paul stood by patiently watching as the sprinkles begin to add some nice color to the eggs...though I'm sure color was all that was added...the taste was most likely not improved. I then notice Paul holding a to-go box...meaning he doesn't have a tray of food. I proceeded to ask if the tray belonged to Paul and he shook his head no as Aaron suddenly looked quite horrified. Paul and I ran away laughing as the large guy next to the tray says to Aaron, "What were you doing over there?"

"CARNATIONS AND CONDOMS" can be read on the large butcher paper sign taped to the railing on the walkway from the dorms to the other buildings. These words are adorned with hearts. Lower on the sign, one can read, "Roses $3.00, Carnations $2.00, Condoms FREE." Riiiight. I can just see this taking place. "Look honey! I got you a rose...AND and a condom!" Am I the only one who thinks a slap would be taking place next? I dunno...I kind of always thought of flowers as something nice to give to someone else...not a way to get sex. Good ol' Chapman University.

THINGS THAT WILL MAKE NON-COOL PEOPLE TRYING TO BE COOLER LOOK EVEN MORE UN-COOL:
(I know this from experience)

---trying to slyly put your sunglasses in your pocket without looking...and then dropping them to the ground with a loud scraping sound as you scramble to pick them up and smile sheepishly at those nearby

---trying to swing your sachel like backpack over your shoulder with one swift move...and the bag catching on your head/sunglasses/shirt thereby causing not only the bag to not properly go on...but some other article of clothing or accessory to be flung off or messed up

---Walking back to the dorms and waving to people you know...until a large bee flies directly into you and makes you do this huge swinging of the arms and legs motion and maybe even an audible, "AHHH", but of course nobody else saw the bee so it looks like you're just skitzophrenic.

---Sitting in class, dead tired, but trying to stay awake...until you nod off for that split second it takes to allow your head to drop to the back or side and then you jerk it back into place quickly and look around to see who saw you make this stupid move

Tony Hawk has consumed the lives of Ed, Christina and I. I think that Aaron has avoided being sucked in by his no knowing how to play. And he is content with his Mega Man X and Bubble Puzzle. But the best part of this game is the reactions to it. Everyone gets so worked up. And Christina enjoys sitting back and watching "boys and video games" and all the audible reactions we make as she laughs at how into the game we get. Then she plays...and goes SO much more over the top than we do. She didn't quite get the top score for a level and let out this excrutiatingly painful scream that sounded more like she was stabbed in the eye with a spork then like she just failed at a video game. So now we laugh at her. Good times.

I should really go now. I have lots of work to do and I've procrastinated WAY too long already. But I had the need to add an entry to my ever growing mess...also called a blog. Thanks to those who have signed my guestbook...you people ROCK. Everyone else...you deserve a plastic spork to the eye. Nothing less. Time to go and get my work on. Ooooooh yeah. Bye for now.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net