Tuesday, February 19, 2002

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to Incubus
---feeling alarmed

It's been a while since I last updated...sorry bout that. I didn't get anyone writing me saying, "You had better update soon or someone's gonna die!!!" I guess nobody cares. Fine. Be that way. Lower my self-esteem and self-worth. I can take it. *sob sob*

Roommate update:

Aaron has been pretty busy as usual. But he has still found time to update his webpage. Therefore, it is time to defend myself. I do NOT believe that love is fast food. I was using an example of a situation I had been in, fast food happened to be part of it. And I never said I was an anti-corporate revolutionary. I'm far from it. I drive a car, I eat meat, I buy Starbuck's coffee, heck...I even buy flowers on Valentine's Day. But I do see the corporate corruption that has taken place and see that in a perfect world...it would not happen. Oh well...I'm no Ghandi.

Ed is still complaining that eating and sleeping are taking all of his time and telling us how he would be so much more productive if he didn't have to partake in these menial tasks. He has been blogging like a mad-man, working on his blog in every spare moment he has to get the band section of his page up. Go there...tell him it's good...make him feel special.

Driving by Rite-Aid I saw a sign that said, "Valentine's Hamsters $9.99" Um...what the heck is a Valentine's Hamster? I mean...really. "Here you go honey, I got you a Valentine's Hamster this year because flowers are so overdone." I was really anxious to go there just to see what it was they were actually selling. But I ran out of time.

The ants are back...with avengence. This time instead of going after one thing...like the garbage can or the cake sitting on the window sill that has been there for three weeks...they are just amassing in our room. Like they are preparing for battle and need a place to meet before the attack...and our room seems quite popular. Then there are the suicidal ants that trecked into the freezer only to die in sub-zero temperatures while trying to eat rock hard frozen ice cream and whatever else is frozen to the sides of the freezer and would take a chisel to get out.

So I went to a restaurant in Hollywood and the waiters are used to famous people coming in. But they happened to think that I was Chad Murray from Dawson's Creek. Um...I don't think I look like him...but whatever...it was dark in the restaurant...and maybe they were high.

Yeah...it's time to go. I have homework due tomorrow and I am still tired. Last night I was so tired I wasn't woken up by Ed and Aaron screaming Music Is My Aeroplane by the Red Hot Chili Peppers in horrible British accents. Yeah...told you I was tired. So I think that getting to bed at a decent time tonight would be a good idea. Plus I enjoy dreaming...sometimes I can't wait to sleep just to enter my world of dreams. I look forward to sleeping tonight.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net