Sunday, March 06, 2005



Feng Shui Fortune Cookies

I'm in the middle of baking another cheesecake. Someone needs to stop me. If I get good at this, I won't end up an old man with a beer-belly, I'll be a young boy with a cheesecake-belly. And we all know how sexy THAT is.

I might be disappearing for a little while. *bucks is trying to kill me with 4am morning shifts. They will not prevail. Oh, and I thought it might be fun to carry out a placebo type test on the unsuspecting masses. My idea is to give everybody decaf instead of caffeinated drinks. As long as I tell them that it's not decaf, I kinda doubt anybody will know the difference. And while I'm at it I might give everyone nonfat milk too, just to see if anybody notices.

I'm slowly becoming more and more confused as to what the next step is in my path towards a career. I've always gloated about the fact that I've known what I wanted to do with my life since I was a little kid, but now there are too many choices that will directly effect the rest of my life ahead of me. Maybe I'll just forget about film and become Orange County's version of the guy who jumps out at you from behind a piece of a tree and scares you and then asks for money.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, walk around San Francisco for a while.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net