Thursday, March 10, 2005



This Will Never End...

Ok people, round and round we go.



1500 dead Americans in Iraq.

Thanks for the Bush vote.

Maybe if we can get 5000 dead in a few years you'll vote for his brother.
Steve | 03.10.05 - 4:00 pm | #



Steve Steve Steve...I'm glad you spend your time so wisely. I mean...come on, if it weren't for people like you who spent their time wondering from blog to blog criticizing others on their political choices, where would we be? I'm glad you caught me Steve-o because you writing that comment probably saved at least 100 lives. It had to of...right? Otherwise such a caring person as you wouldn't have wasted the time telling some stranger that he is the cause of 1,500 deaths.

Try reading some other posts I've written. I've already talked about why I voted for Bush, and how my doing so doesn't mean I condone his actions. If it does, and I am partly to blame, then we can hop on this logic train:

Steve...do you live in America? If so, then you are to blame for all the deaths and inhumane treatment of the children who are starving and dying for mere cents a day in order to make Nikes and all the other brands soaked in the blood of slave labor. What's that? You don't wear Nikes? Doesn't matter Steve, you live in America so that means you MUST condone the actions of those who still buy their merchandise from said workplaces.

If you don't live in America, let me know where you live and I'll gladly offer you a similar comparison.

Steve...take a logic class. You'll soon realize that what you have said is like saying 2+2=5...you're making no sense Steve. When you have a good argument...come back and we'll chat.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net