Sunday, March 27, 2005



Food Glorious Food...

Well, it's Easter Sunday (though "spring break" has kinda taken over Easter) and I made it seven days on smoothies and some soup. And nothing at all yesterday.

OH...and I went surfing yesterday. And stood up twice for like 4 seconds! And I have a giant purple bruise on my side that must have come from surfing but I don't remember getting!

And tonight Naomi and I are going to P.F.Changs for our 2 1/2 year anniversary.

And right now? I'm waiting to take a shower. One of the guys in my house takes very very long showers. Also very oddly timed showers. I'll be up for work at 3:15am and he'll be busily showering till 3:50 thereby forcing me to leave showerless and wearing glasses.

Gosh...this turned into one of those horribly boring "here's what I did today" kinda list blogs. Sad.

So I'll leave you with a joke...

What do you call a cow with 2 legs? Lean beef.

What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground beef.

Man...those never get old.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net